Living on the Dingle Peninsula our newest artist is Sandra Cremin, who creates the most soothing of fragrances, inspired by her surroundings. The Dingle Candle Company is located on Main Street in Dingle, Co. Kerry. Her sachets and candles are described in fragrances such No 8 Failte (for welcome) or No 6 Croi (for heart). Awake your senses with a fragrance such as No 9 Fadó (long ago) with its musky, deep fragrance of ancient places like the Skellig Michéal. Her signature fragrance is No 11 Oíche (Night) and is inspired by a warm turf fire where Irish poems are told. Sandra has a beautiful candle line, that we hope to carry in the near future. The Dingle Candle combines it's various and distinctly Irish fragrances with a unique wooden wick that crackles as is burns. It is our pleasure to showcase Sandra's talented artistry at Nora Nora this spring.
So, open the windows and air out your surroundings. When you want to enjoy a wonderfully soothing and unique smell, treat yourself to one of Sandra's sachets while they last!
1. Báisteach (baw-ish-thioch) For Rain - Inspired by the Dingle Rain
2. SOLD OUT
3. SOLD OUT
4. Fiáin (fee-aw-in) For Wild - Inspired by the Wild Atlantic
5. Uisce Beatha (ish-ka-ba-ha) For Whiskey - Inspired by Irish Peat Whiskey
6. Croí (Cree) For Heart - Inspired by the Dingle Cottage
7. Saoirse (Seer-sha) For Freedom- Inspired by the Dingle Rainbow
8. Fáilte (Faw-il-ta) For Welcome - Inspired by the Irish Fuchsia
9. Fadó (Fodd-Oh) For Long Ago - Inspired by the Skellig Island
10. Sióg (She-ogue) For Fairy - Inspired by Dingle Fairies
11. Oíche (EE-hah) For Night - Inspired by the Irish Turf Hearth